As a therapist I offer a kind, non-judgemental and safe place for you to speak about what’s going on for you.
It’s not about me being an expert and giving advice but rather providing a space for you to become more aware and compassionate towards yourself resulting in acceptance and healing.
My own life has been full of ups and downs and I like to think that that and some rigorous training has prepared me to work with you. I’m human and far from perfect too and so I hope that I bring some experience and skills that can support you to find your answers.
How I can help
Here are some of the issues people bring to counselling with me:
- Anger, anxiety or depression
- Grief and loss
- Eating and body image issues
- Finding meaning and purpose in life
- Life crisis
- Loss of self
- Sexuality and gender identification
- Relationships and family issues
- Trauma or abuse from your history
- Women’s health and well-being
- Spiritual awakening & crisis
Our latest thoughts
I love writing and thinking about lots of ways to help people, please read on...
25th June 2020
This quote spoke to me today:“I hate the practice of race discrimination, and in my hatred I am sustained by the fact that the overwhelming majority of...Read on...