As a therapist I offer a kind, non-judgemental and safe place for you to speak about what’s going on for you.
It’s not about me being an expert and giving advice but rather providing a space for you to become more aware and compassionate towards yourself resulting in acceptance and healing.
My own life has been full of ups and downs and I like to think that that and some rigorous training has prepared me to work with you. I’m human and far from perfect too and so I hope that I bring some experience and skills that can support you to find your answers.
How I can help
Here are some of the issues people bring to counselling with me:
- Anger, anxiety or depression
- Grief and loss
- Eating and body image issues
- Finding meaning and purpose in life
- Life crisis
- Loss of self
- Sexuality and gender identification
- Relationships and family issues
- Trauma or abuse from your history
- Women’s health and well-being
- Spiritual awakening & crisis
Our latest thoughts
I love writing and thinking about lots of ways to help people, please read on...
10th November 2018
I’ve been interested in personal healing through therapy and spiritual practice for many years and I’m certain there are no quick fixes. Many people come to...Read on...